Monday, November 29, 2010

What's going on so far

Right now I haven't completed any project yet but I am planning to have a cleanup at Aviation High School or a road that is close to the school. I just have to ask the ASB for money to buy the materials I need and ask them if they have the materials I need to complete the project. If the ASB don't have the materials I can just buy them. When I have that planned out then I can start my project. I am also planning on helping Ana and Cole with their project which is going to take place on Information Night at the cafeteria of our school or on January because today we talked to Mrs. Hiranaka and told her about our project. But she isn't the one who takes care of that, Mrs.Stark is the one who does. She was absent today but we might be able to ask her tomorrow and see if we can do the day care project on Information Night or on January when the last Information Night is going to take place. That is all I am planning to do for my Independent Projects so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment