Monday, December 13, 2010

Milestone for Lead Project:

So we can't really do the babysitting thing on the next information night because there are not that many kids to take care of. So, Ana, Cole and I were thinking that we should help various of teachers with various things after school on Jan. 07,2011. We just have to ask those teachers if we can help them. Our milestone is on the week of Jan.3-7 if we don't get it done by Jan. 7. We also have to get some students to help us out because it is a lot of work for just three people.
On my helping project, I am planning to help Molly out with labeling,sorting, and delivering out the candy canes for the Candy Grams sell that she is organizing. I am going to help her during seventh period this week on Thursday.
Then my lead project that I am planning to do is going to take place on the week of Jan.3-7, after school. I am going to ask about 6-7 people to help me out with an AHS campus clean-up or clean a road near the school. I am going to ask the janitor for the materials I need which is going to be on the week we come back from break. I just need a couple of people who are willing to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment