Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Helping Project #2

Project Outline:
Project leader name: Emily
Project Name: All School Bowling Get Together
Project milestone dates: Dec.6-9: Make posters and advertise

The objective of this project is to get everyone at our school to come to this bowling night so that everyone can socialize and get together.

This project aligns with our mission and goals as a class because it will help the students at our school to know each other better and hang out.

What my role is going to be in this project: make posters and hang them up.

My group and I are going to hold each other accountable for work getting done throughout the project by staying on task.

I don’t see anything being my largest obstacle in my way to success. What I see as being the obstacles of my group are not enough people will go or buy tickets.Our plan for overcoming these obstacles is to get everyone informed.

Milestone 2 Description:
Completed by: Dec. 10, 2010
Reflection on milestone:
We were successful at meeting this milestone because we worked hard to get everything organized and ready to go. What we did was put posters at our school and Emily went to advisory to inform the students about the event. We are good to go and don’t need to make any changes in our project.

Post-Project Reflection:
Project Name: All School Bowling Get Together
Group Members: Emily, leadership students, and me

Reflection Prompts:
·         Our vision did happen because those who went bowling got together and hanged out. It’s a good feeling that the students at our school interact with each other because they get to know each other more.
·         Some of the things that went wrong in our project was that not a lot of people showed up. Yes, we knew that not a lot of people were going to come because they were busy.
·         What went well in this project was that we got money for the school and some kids did go bowling.
·         What we would like to improve on the next project is have some volunteer hours so that the kids are more willing to help. Have some kind of event that includes food. What we will do to ensure that I am more successful next time is make sure that enough people want to come to the event to make it happen because if not a lot of people come it is not worth planning.
·         What my next terms of becoming a better leader are help the community and my school. What I want to work on for next time is have a classroom clean- up or campus clean-up. What I want to improve about my leadership ability is get more organized and learn from other projects so I can get some ideas of what to do next.
·         Our group worked well together. It went well because we were informed and organized.
·         My next project is going to be: classroom clean-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment